These are just some ideas, she certainly won't be getting all of it!
- Egg Hunt with picture clues (or just scattered around living room this year)
- Lunch inside plastic eggs (cubed cheese, ham strips, pickle slices, crackers, etc.) don’t let them hide these!
- Colouring Pages - many on the internet to print off
- Pre-cut Egg Shapes from paper to decorate or colour
- Colour or Decorate hard-boiled eggs (crayons, markers, stickers, etc.) Egg salad for lunch tomorrow!
- Bunny Story Time – bunny & other Easter themed books
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- Paper Mache (watery glue & newspaper) a Balloon & Paint to create a neat Easter Egg (use pinata style if desired)
(do a few days in advance to allow the glue to dry and hype the kids up for Easter!)
- Printables – Mazes, matching games, etc. **See my sidebar on favourite websites that have printables**
Check out for some great ideas: http://www.dltk-holidays.com/easter/index.html
- String Egg Decoration- Inflate a balloon. Soak long pieces of string or yarn in glue. Wrap sticky string around the balloon. Allow to dry. If using white string, paint it once dry. Pop the balloon & hang up as a decoration.
Options: Sprinkle with glitter! - Do several small balloons, each in a different string colour. Put in a basket once dry and balloon popped.
- Sugar Cookies in Easter Shapes
- Bunny Cracker Snack
- Bunny Cake
- Carrots (of course!)
- Jello Jigglers in Easter Shapes
- Cut sandwiches with cookie cutters into easter shapes
Plastic Egg Fillers:
- Cheerios/Fruit Loops/Lucky Charms etc.
- Hair barrettes
- Animal Crackers
- Goldfish Crackers
- Teddy Grahams
- Fruit Snacks
- Book i got two cute board books from the dollar store, one on ducks and one on bunnies!
- Stuffed Toy
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Colouring Book/Pages & Crayons
- Outdoor Toy like skipping rope, football, etc.
- Plastic Eggs with something from above list
- Sleeping Bunny
- Little Bunny Foo Foo