(Wipe clean with a wet cloth and thoroughly dry)
So here is a collection of ideas I have found.
1. Storage of dry cereal or crackers or packaged snacks.
2. Toy Storage - keep similar toys in each container with a picture or label of contents on outside of can. (Ex. polly pockets, animal figurines, marbles, rock collection etc.)
3. Arts & Craft Storage - Great storage for all the crayons (or markers or scissors etc) or for the foam stickers that come in a plastic bag and need to be restored in something else.
4. Piggy Bank: Cut a slot in lid with exacto knife. Voila!
5. Toilet Paper storage: holds the spare role of toilet paper perfectly. Outside of can could be decorated in wallpaper or scrapbook papers to coordinate beautifully with your bathroom.
6. Hair Accessory Storage: Decorate (have your child help) and store those multitudes of ponytail holders & clips!
7. Nuts, Bolts, Screws (etc.) Storage: Get that garage or shed organized!
8. Office: Use in a drawer at your desk to keep some plastic cutlery, tea bags, granola bars, etc. to have on hand when needed.
9. Office2: Keep your collection of spare pens, pencils, highlighters from cluttering up the drawer by being in the can.
10. Tea Bags!
11. Use as a gift container for items such as baked cookies, homemade hot cocoa mix, brownies, fudge, spiced nuts, bath salts or any other gifts that will fit!