These are the toys that my 2yr old Toddler loves:
- with pots, plates, cups, spatula, and a variety of food - some being the type that she can "cut" up.
BABY DOLL & ACCESSORIES
- Baby Doll with a couple clothing items, few diapers, soother, plate & spoon, magic bottle of milk & juice, a few blankets. Favourite large accessories: Cradle & Stroller
- Give a box of craft supplies with items such as glitter glue, finger paints, stickers, feathers, pom poms, foam stickers, markers, etc. Also some items to be decorated such as unpainted wooden or plaster items like boxes, pictures frames, and tree ornaments.
Check out the dollar store for some cheap craft supplies!
- A book that has a variety of toddler activities & crafts is a great gift for both Mom & child
DRESS UP ITEMS
- Necklaces, Bracelets, Scarves, Hats, Purses, etc.
Check out a thrift store or dollar store for some great items
- She calls Papa regularly on her play phone and tells him about her day
MR POTATO HEAD
- This gives lots of entertainment. Purchase a set with the potato family and then buy separate accessory kits. You could also use the accessories with playdough if you wanted.