23.12.10

Letter "A" Birthday Party for my 1 year old

Ive started thinking of my son's upcoming first birthday and what theme to use. I think Ive decided on a LETTER "A" theme as my sons name is Alex.

**this is what Ive come up with so far but will add to it as I find more ideas (& pictures!)**

I will iron a "A" on his shirt to wear for his party.

Cake: Alligator or Airplane or Anaconda (havent decided yet) - ANGEL FOOD CAKE?
or a Wooden Block Cake with two of the sides having an A and 1.

Loot Bag: Animal Crackers, "A" shaped soaps or crayons, plastic snake (anaconda), Alien toy, Animal or Alien or Astronaut or Airplane or Alphabet Stickers, ...

Snacks:
Arrowroot Cookies,
Apple Slices (With Peanut Butter dip),
Appetizers,
Jello Jigglers in 'A' or something that starts with A,
...

Invitation:
Come to A lex's A wesome Birthday A ctivities on A pril 28!
(need to get out my thesaurus and see what kind of alliteration I can come up with)

Activities:
Colouring pages of "A" or "A" pictures (see ideas below)
(probably no planned activities since the age group is quite young)


Maybe some of these A words will give you some ideas for cake, snacks, decorations, loot bag favors, etc.
  • Armband
  • Apricot
  • Appetizer
  • Animal
  • Ant
  • Ape
  • Ark (boat)
  • Antelope
  • Apple
  • Arrow
  • Art
  • Artichoke
  • Astronaut
  • Auto
  • Airplane
  • Album
  • Alien
  • Alligator
  • Almond
  • Alphabet
  • Anaconda
  • Angel Food Cake
  • Athletics
  • Avocado
  • Aquarium
  • Apron

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, I like this post it is very good and informative.